Today I will share herbal hair mask for long, thick and strong hair.
Repeat this procedure 2 times in a week for best results.
All the ingredients are natural and herbal.
Ingredients you will need :
- 50grams of curry leaves
- 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds
- 2 tablespoons of black seeds (kalonji)
- In a clean blender add 50grams of curry leaves, 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds and 2 tablespoons of black seeds (kalonji).
- Blend it well and your amazing hair mask is now ready for use. You can store this for 10 days in the refrigerator.
- Before applying comb your hair and straighten your hair. Apply it to your hair and scalp, and massage for 5 minutes.
- Then leave it for 2 hours to let dry and rinse it off with normal water.
- When your hair gets dried up, then apply little oil to your hair.
Curry leaves treat damaged hair, reduces Hair fall and thinning, prevents premature hair graying:
Fenugreek seeds are a source of Nicotinic Acid, which encourages hair growth and Lecithin, which energizes hair follicles.
Black seeds are rich in Vitamin C, E, and A, as well as antioxidants, it makes your hair smooth and nourished.