This simple ginger remedy should be used every other day for one month. It will be more effective if you massage it in for at least 15 minutes, thereby allowing the mixture to be well absorbed into your hair follicles.
Let’s take a look at the ingredients and how to prepare it.
What you will need:
- One tablespoon of grated ginger
- One tablespoon of Jojoba oil (or olive oil)
How to prepare it:
It’s easy. Start by taking a piece of ginger and grating it into a heaping tablespoon. Then, prepare the tablespoon of jojoba oil.
You can find this oil in natural food stores or in pharmacies, but at any rate, if you don’t have any on hand, olive oil will work too.
- Add the ingredients in a cup and mix well so that everything creates a uniform and oily paste. It will smell really good, with the typically acidic fragrance that ginger has.
- Now apply it to moist hair. You absolutely must give yourself a deep and energetic massage, massaging your scalp well to stimulate blood flow. Try to dedicate 15 minutes to it.
- Slowly you will begin to feel warmth in your hair, which is a sign that the ginger is going to work.
- Wait for 5 minutes before rinsing your hair. Once you do rinse, use warm water that is not too hot. This will provide the best results.
As you already know, this simple, ginger-based remedy will be useful not only to prevent your hair from falling out, but also for strengthening it and preventing dandruff.
Be consistent, alternating days for one month. You will definitely get great results.